Monday, April 19, 2010

Cherry E Liquid Review



Just a small idea i had about some simple upkeep and prevention for e-liquid gumming up your PV devices. I cut up some strips of a cheap chamois pad from a dollar store, inserted into the small wells on my Puresmoker.com devices and in a ring around my Copper (atmosusa.biz) to prevent seepage and e-liquid buildup. Seems to be working pretty well thus far, and it’s a very cheap way to keep major accidents from happening with e-juice dripping.

So, my boyfriend and I rent a private wing in a house and have been living here since December 2009. The landlord and his wife are the only people living in their side of the house. Our electricity bill averages $40.00 – $60.00 a month. Our next electricity bill which is due April 5th, was $327.00!!! the land lord expects us to pay 225.00 based off the fact that his electricity bill has NEVER been this high… and it hasn’t based off the copy of the bill he gave me. My boyfriend and I have done nothing different to cause this spike. Its winter, so no ones using AC… we never use any types of heating devices, this IS so cal people.. WTF?? I feel like this isn’t fair, but I also feel like I don’t have any options or choices to dispute. I DO know I’m going to ask him to have the electric company come re- read the meter and check the house for faulty breakers or w/e. I DO know that the dryer is faulty,and wont switch off on its own. But, Im a homemaker my bf pays all the bills, and im also a chain smoker, so I pass by the garage like 9 times a day to puff on a cigarette, and Id notice if it was on constantly. It was supervised…. I really need to relax, and really need some common sense on how to handle this civilly w/o paying an extra bill while we owe the IRS … sigh..



This Cherry did not make me merry.




electronic cigarette

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a scam by the landlord if not a faulty reading. Don’t blame your E-liquids for this misfortune. There are a lot of other things that could have happened for the bill to shoot up that high! You really should find someone to check something in your wirings. You should also see if there are illegal electric “vampires” that are connected to your system.

    ReplyDelete